Chestnut Dental Is Open
Dear Chestnut Dental Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and spirits. These past few months have been challenging. As we progress back to normal modified daily life, we want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we slowly reopen and reschedule previously postponed and new appointments.
Due to social distancing we have reduced the number of patients seen per day, but have opened additional days to accommodate more appointments.
What to expect at your next appointment:
Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry.
A team member will greet you to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer and complete a Covid-19 questionnaire if we were unable to do so over the phone. This must be completed before you can enter the clinical
area of the office.
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and dental team.
- Our doctor(s) and team will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk
- (HEPA) Air purifiers and filters have been installed throughout the office to help improve the air quality for all patients, family members, and team.
- Utilization of new Intra/extraoral suction devices/units to reduce aerosol during treatment.
- Sanitizing high traffic and contacted areas.
- Hydrogen peroxide solution rinse prior to exam/treatment
- Scheduling appointments will occur in the treatment room
- We will be fogging the office every night
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This allows us to make sure that our infection control procedures are up-to-date and enables us to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and their family members.
If you are over the age of 65 and/or have preexisting health conditions, please call the office, we will do our best to accommodate any special circumstances.
Thank you for being part of our Dental Family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back! Be safe, be healthy, and we’ll see you soon.
Dr. Laura L. Auxier and the Chestnut Dental Team